Lily's Blog

“My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations.” -John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

What Is Freedom? (Expository)

February5

By: Aubrey I. And Lily S.

Freedom- A state where everyone is equal. It is an important factor in keeping out nation binded all together.

First off, freedom is essential for making a nation successful. We all need to get along for smooth sailing. For instance, with freedom, everyone has the right to make decisions on how to live their own life. Even our constitution gives everyone freedom of speech and the right to protest. As you can see, freedom is the glue that holds our nation together.

As a result of freedom, everyone had an even playing field for an equal shot at life. Wouldn’t you want to have the same chance as everyone else to attend school? For example, public schools now have to allow all kinds of kids, no matter the financial situation or race. It is crucial that everyone has the same chance to do what they want and not have to protest for it.

Nevertheless, freedom is the oil that makes our car run think back to before slavery was abolished. It was a hard, painful time for many and without freedom we could still be stuck in that rut today.

Freedom is important because, we are important.

Photo Credits: Flag Metpmorphoses. Http://flag-metomorphoses.net/tag/usa/, n.d. Web. 5 Feb. 2014.

20140206-142647.jpg

by posted under Things For Fun | 2 Comments »    
2 Comments to

“What Is Freedom? (Expository)”

1. February 14th, 2014 at 3:23 pm      Reply jennys625 Says:

That is really good. I love all the transition words and examples! Also I totally agree. Freedom is the glue that holds this country together. You are an amazing writer!

2. February 14th, 2014 at 4:06 pm      Reply anishar712 Says:

I like the voice you put into this, Especially the way you used punctuation to bring it out. Also great organization! You had a good introduction and two great body paragraphs to give examples of what freedom is. Good job!

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Recent Comments

Skip to toolbar