Lily's Blog

“My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations.” -John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

My Webkinz- Pandi the Panda

April11

I ripped open the package, not caring that I looked like an angry gorilla to find the soft, black and white plush doll underneath. It was my very own, brand new Webkinz stuffed animal. I had been hoping for this one stuffed animal for months now and finally it was in my hands.

“Pandi” was filled with hours of fun and was covered in fuzzy fur but best of all, she was all mine.

Webkinz are stuffed animals that come with a code to unlock their whole world virtually! You could visit and build a house for your animal(s) all while snuggling with them too. Webkinz come in all different animals and styles. There is the black and white panda like mine, the cocker spaniel, the cocoa lab and many more. No matter what kind of person you are, there is a Webkinz fit for you.

I loved my Webkinz with all my heart. It was the best companion. Even my parents loved my Webkinz. Being a kid meant I had a short attention span and my Webkinz were one of the few things that could keep me entertained for hours.

My Webkinz, Pandi will forever be a part of my childhood. She was there through the good the bad and everything in between.

20140411-110623.jpg

by posted under Things About Me | 4 Comments »    
4 Comments to

“My Webkinz- Pandi the Panda”

1. April 17th, 2014 at 12:05 am      Reply sanjanal622 Says:

I was also crazy about Webkinz! I always was so excited every time I would get one!

2. April 18th, 2014 at 10:44 am      Reply irmap333 Says:

awww the panda is so cute. I wish my parents would of got ton me one.they look fun to play with to.

3. April 18th, 2014 at 10:45 am      Reply tyw321 Says:

Hey Lily, this is Ty Williams from Mrs. Kriese’s third period class. I love pandas they are by far the best stuffed animals in the world. They are also the coolest animal in the world. I gave my old panda to my baby brother so he can love it just as much as I did.

4. April 24th, 2014 at 11:39 am      Reply Mrs. C. Says:

Your Pandi is adorable! I liked how you pointed out that you visited their virtual world with the stuffed animal on your lap. Would it have been as much fun to play online without the panda?

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Recent Comments

Skip to toolbar